This week, I thought it would be really interesting if I created a list of dares for myself to try and complete throughout the month of March. There are so many trends that I want to experiment with, but I don’t always have guts to walk out of the house in them (surprising, right?). I think that if I publish my dares here, I will have more motivation to complete them. This list will consist of dares I have for myself as well as dares from my readers, so please comment any dares you have for me! Every time I do one of the dares, I will post a photo for proof on my instagram, @pilferingmymotherscloset. If you try any of these dares, or come up with your own, tag me because I would love to see.
- Dress head to toe in one color.
- Rock the Canadian Tux.
- Wear a skirt as a dress or shirt.
- Dress head to toe in chunky knits
- Fashionably wear pajamas in public.
- Wear visible mismatched socks.
- Make and wear a shirt out of a scarf.
- Style a skirt over jeans.
- Neon everything.
- Wear a tank top over a long sleeve shirt.
- Wear a skirt over a jumpsuit.
- Make a skirt out of a drop cloth, inspired by Donna Karan’s ad in March’s issue of Vogue.
- Style a sweater or shirt under a dress.
- Test out Leandra Medine’s “Arm Party”.
- Fill in eyebrows with a bold color.
- Rock black lipstick.
- Pair denim with velvet.
- Wear sneakers with a very dressy look.
Let the games begin…